Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Drops of Sugar

I promise I have not disappeared into the land of silent kitchens.  I have just been so overwhelmed with work that I haven't been able to post anything I've baked.  Also my camera hates me and everything keeps coming out blurry.  But this weekend I have two whole days with only half of them full of plans, so I am going to take some time to post about some amazing cookies I made that are super easy and covered in sugar.  Also I want to post about brownies I made that had honey in the frosting and the weirdest egg substitute I've ever used.  So get pumped and come back on Sunday.  Because I promise I'll post, but I also promise it won't be before then.

So go and enjoy some sweets and come back to play soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment